Leaving JHU

The following resignation process is used university-wide by all full-time, part-time and limited time employees who voluntarily terminate their employment with Johns Hopkins University.

This process does not apply to employees who are transferring within the university, casual or temporary employees, faculty, students, or bargaining unit members.

Here are the materials to be completed in the resignation process: