- Resources for New Employees
- Time and Absence Management
- On the Job
- Leaving JHU
- School of Medicine Work Rules - Clinical Operations
2011 Johns Hopkins Medicine Employee Engagement Survey
Thank you for your participation!
- 2011 Final Participation Rates
- Special Edition InsideHopkins: 2011 JHHS and SOM Employee Survey Results
It's important for us to know how we're doing and what we can do better. You're invited to share confidentially what you like about your job and the organization as a whole, and what you'd like to see improved. Please take the 2011 Johns Hopkins Medicine Employee Engagement Survey anytime from June 6 through June 24 online. Then join your manager and colleagues in an action-planning process to make a difference in your workplace.
The survey will be available between June 6 and June 24. You can take the survey by clicking on the image below or at https://gx.gallup.com/jhmq12.gx. This link will automatically direct you to the Gallup Organization's secure external site.
Information and Materials for Employees