- Resources for New Employees
- Time and Absence Management
- On the Job
- Leaving JHU
- School of Medicine Work Rules - Clinical Operations
2013 Johns Hopkins Medicine Employee Engagement Workplace
Help us build a better workplace
The 2013 Johns Hopkins Employee Engagement Survey takes place Friday, June 3, through Sunday, June 23, and will provide us a unique opportunity to help build a better workplace. The survey will require everyone's commitment and participation so that we can get a true picture of how we're doing as a school and as managers, and what we can do better. Help us ensure that all Johns Hopkins employees know about the survey, why it is important to participate, and that their responses will be confidential and will result in positive change.
In preparation for the survey
- Familiarize yourself with the Gallup's library of resources and training tools. Log in at my.jhmi.edu and look for the Gallup Online icon on the left.
- Share with your teams the progress your units have made in the impact planning. After all, they need to know that their survey participation is making a difference. Watch for more details about our employee engagement initiative.
If you have questions or need training or support, contact Shawn Celio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Managers Toolkit
- List of survey questions and instructions:
- Learn about "Q12" core questions
- Download a 2013 employee engagement poster
- What steps does Gallup take to ensure your responses' are private? Listen to a brief Gallup Confidentiality Podcast
- Engagement items resource guide: View Gallup's presentation that explains how and why the Q12 questions are used.
- Engagement action steps: How to create an action plan around the results of each Q12 question.
- Learn what your colleagues are doing