HRNewsWire

Back to article list

American Century Investments No Longer Available to New Investors after April 30, 2012

In an effort to streamline the number of investment products offered to 403(b) plan participants, the university will no longer offer American Century's investment products to new investors after April 30, 2012. Participants who invest in American Century prior to this date can continue to contribute to American Century.

Today only 5% of the university’s 403(b) Plan assets are invested with American Century. The other 95% is spread among the three other investment providers: Fidelity, TIAA-CREF and Vanguard. If you have questions about these changes and how they impact you, please contact the Benefits Service Center at 410-516-2000 or email our Benefits team at benefits@jhu.edu.

Back to top

Back to article list