Be Ready to Take Action at Annual Enrollment
As you plan for Annual Enrollment, research your benefit options, make sure you understand what’s changing for 2016, and use available resources to help you make the best choices for you and your family this year.
- Attend a Benefits Fair to learn more about your coverage options from our vendors. The fairs will be held on October 6 at East Baltimore’s Turner Concourse and on October 8 at Homewood’s Glass Pavilion. Both fairs will run from 10am – 4pm.
- Attend a Town Hall to hear from the Benefits team what’s new for 2016 and get answers to your enrollment questions.
- Visit myChoices to see an overview of what’s offered at enrollment and learn more about the retirement changes.
- Try the Medical Plan Coverage Comparison tool (MPCC) available on the myChoices site to get a side-by-side look at how basic health care services are covered under each plan. You can customize the settings to compare the features and services that are important to you.
- Consult the Health and Welfare handbook to see Plan details.
- Review important Legal Notices on the Benefits website.
- Confirm that your dependent and beneficiary information is up to date. Those enrolled in university-provided life insurance or a retirement account should have designated beneficiary information on file.
If you have any questions, please email the Benefits Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (410) 516-2000.