HRNewsWire

Back to article list

VALIC No Longer Available to New Investors After June 30, 2011

In an effort to streamline the number of investment products offered to 403(b) plan participants, the university will no longer offer VALIC's investment products to new investors after June 30, 2011. Participants who invest in VALIC prior to this date can continue to contribute to Valic.

Today only 2% of the university’s 403(b) Plan assets are invested with VALIC. The other 98% is spread among the four other investment providers: American Century, Fidelity, TIAA-CREF and Vanguard. If you have questions about these changes and how they impact you, please contact the Benefits Service Center at 410-516-2000 or email our Benefits team at retirementchoice@jhu.edu.

Back to top

Back to article list