2013 Benefits Confirmation Statements Mailed!
Confirmation statements for 2013 benefits have been mailed to all employees who enrolled online during annual enrollment. If you determine after receiving your confirmation that your enrollment is not correct, please follow the procedure as outlined below:
- Email the university Benefits Service Center at email@example.com no later than 12/31/12 with the correction.
- Enter “2013 Annual Enrollment Correction” in the subject line.
- You will receive a return email acknowledging receipt of your request.
- A corrected confirmation statement will be mailed to you in January.
Voluntary benefit enrollments are confirmed according to the coverage elected:
- Critical Illness Insurance - MetLife will send a welcome letter and certificate of coverage.
- Accident Insurance - Colonial Life will send a welcome information package.
- Long Term Care - CNA will send a copy of the policy.
- Vision Plan –an email will be sent as detailed below.
If you enrolled for vision coverage with United Healthcare, this enrollment is administered outside of JHU through our voluntary benefits program and will not be reflected on your confirmation statement. You will receive a separate confirmation by e-mail. You can also visit the United Healthcare website at www.myuhcvision.com to print out your membership card(s). Should you need to make corrections to your Vision Plan enrollment, please contact Marsh customer service directly at 1-866-795-9362 by 12/30/12. Please note that Marsh customer service will be closed on 12/24, 12/25 and 12/31.
If you elected to waive medical coverage, the medical waiver credit will begin with your first paycheck in January and will be paid over the remaining pay periods in the year.
Contact the Benefits Service Center at 410-516-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions concerning the above.