Applicants to and employees of Johns Hopkins University are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. Follow the link above to find out more.
If you are a U.S. Military Service Member or Veteran and would like assistance with the employment process at Johns Hopkins University, please contact us at one of the
For additional resources please visit
Translate your military skills, training and experience using a tool at
Click here for EPIC job openings
Founded in 1867, Johns Hopkins University remains a world leader in teaching, patient care, and research. Eminent professors mentor top students in the arts and music, the humanities, the social and natural sciences, engineering, international studies, education, business and the health professions. When considered in partnership with its sister institution, the Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System, the university is Maryland's largest private employer.
A career at Johns Hopkins University is more than a job. We foster an environment where employees are recognized and rewarded for their ideas and contributions. Diversity and inclusion are part of our values and ensure that faculty, staff, and students are treated with equity, civility and respect.
Our culture thrives on hard work, diversity, intellectual curiosity, innovation and teamwork. All of these characteristics make the university a great place to both develop professionally and make a difference.
Johns Hopkins University recruits for new talent in a wide range of fields, including administrative services, student services, research, patient care, laboratory, public health, engineering, allied health, marketing, information technology, communications, public safety, and facilities and building maintenance. No matter where you begin your career at the university, the opportunities to share your ideas and contribute to our mission are endless.
Johns Hopkins University is housed on several different campuses:
- Homewood is the main university campus in Baltimore, MD. It includes the School of Arts and Sciences, School of Education and School of Engineering.
- East Baltimore is home to the School of Medicine, the Bloomberg School of Public Health, and the School of Nursing.
- Downtown Baltimore includes the Peabody Conservatory of Music and the main campus of the Carey Business School.
- The Washington, D.C. campus is home to the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) and branches of the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences (Advanced Academic Programs) and the Carey Business School. Branches of SAIS are also located on campuses in Bologna and Nanjing.
- The Laurel, MD campus is home to the Applied Physics Laboratory, a division of the university.
- The Montgomery County Center (Rockville, MD) campus houses a community of education, business, and government organizations.
- And, the Columbia Center (Columbia, MD) campus includes a number of administrative offices.
For more information on our campuses and academic programs, visit the JHU website.
If you are interested in applying for employment with The Johns Hopkins University and require special assistance or accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact the appropriate divisional office as noted on the job posting. For TTY users, call via Maryland Relay or dial 711.