If you are a U.S. Military Service Member or Veteran and would like assistance with the employment process at Johns Hopkins University, please contact us at one of the
Translate your military skills, training and experience using a tool at
A career at Johns Hopkins University is more than a job. We foster an environment where employees are recognized and rewarded for their ideas and contributions. Diversity and inclusion are part of our values and ensure that faculty, staff, and students are treated with equity, civility and respect.
Our culture thrives on hard work, diversity, intellectual curiosity, innovation and teamwork. All of these characteristics make the university a great place to both develop professionally and make a difference.
Johns Hopkins University recruits for new talent in a wide range of fields, including administrative services, student services, research, patient care, laboratory, public health, engineering, allied health, marketing, information technology, communications, public safety, and facilities and building maintenance. No matter where you begin your career at the university, the opportunities to share your ideas and contribute to our mission are endless.
Johns Hopkins University is housed on several different campuses:
- Homewood is the main university campus in Baltimore, MD. It includes the School of Arts and Sciences, School of Education and School of Engineering.
- East Baltimore is home to the School of Medicine, the Bloomberg School of Public Health, and the School of Nursing.
- Downtown Baltimore includes the Peabody Conservatory of Music and the main campus of the Carey Business School.
- The Washington, D.C. campus is home to the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) and branches of the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences (Advanced Academic Programs) and the Carey Business School. Branches of SAIS are also located on campuses in Bologna and Nanjing.
- The Laurel, MD campus is home to the Applied Physics Laboratory, a division of the university.
- The Montgomery County Center (Rockville, MD) campus houses a community of education, business, and government organizations.
- And, the Columbia Center (Columbia, MD) campus includes a number of administrative offices.
For more information on our campuses and academic programs, visit the JHU website.