Resources for Managers
Outplacement assistance is available to aid employees in their future job search and benefits continuation. These services are offered to any regular full time staff member who has suffered a lay off and is eligible for rehire:
- Meet with an employment specialist and/or a benefits specialist
- Resume review and suggestions
- Interview preparation tips and an opportunity for a videotaped role-play interview and feedback
Located at Johns Hopkins at Eastern, 1101 E. 33rd Street, Suite A-100, Baltimore, MD 21218:
- Job search/interviewing videos
- Resume preparation software
- Job search "library" of books, magazines, and newspaper articles
- Information on unemployment insurance - locations/application process
- Benefits continuation information sheet
The Learning and Development programs at the university can serve as a career management resource for regular full time staff members who have suffered a lay off and are eligible for rehire.
Resources for Current Employees
The "Current Employees" section of this site provides information on the electronic exit process.