2012 Johns Hopkins Employee Engagement Survey
Help us build a better workplace.
The 2012 Johns Hopkins Employee Engagement Survey takes place Friday, June 1, through Thursday, June 21, and will provide us a unique opportunity to help build a better workplace. The survey will require everyone's commitment and participation so that we can get a true picture of how we're doing as a school and as managers, and what we can do better. Help us ensure that all Johns Hopkins employees know about the survey, why it is important to participate, and that their responses will be confidential and will result in positive change.
TAKE THE SURVEY NOW ON GALLUP'S SECURE SITE:
Note: For your convenience, the survey deadline has been extended until Sunday, June 24, at 11:59 p.m.
How does the School of Medicine stack up?
View the participation rate graphs to find out how the School of Medicine compares with other Hopkins organizations.
Participation rates as of June 8, 2012
Participation rates as of June 15, 2012
View how your colleagues’ are participating in the survey
Other information you need to know
HR has been fielding several questions from employees and managers about the survey. Read these important tips.
In preparation for the survey
- Familiarize yourself with the Gallup's library of resources and training tools. Log in at my.jhmi.edu and look for the Gallup Online icon on the left.
- Share with your teams the progress your units have made in the impact planning. After all, they need to know that their survey participation is making a difference. Watch for more details about our employee engagement initiative.
- Managers Toolkit
- List of survey questions and instructions:
- SOM Faculty Help Sheet in English; SOM Faculty Help Sheet in Spanish
- SOM Staff Help Sheet in English; SOM Staff Help Sheet in Spanish
- Learn about "Q12" core questions
- Download a 2012 employee engagement poster: 8.5X11, 8.5X14
- What steps does Gallup take to ensure your responses’ are private? Listen to a brief Gallup Confidentiality Podcast
- Engagement items resource guide: View Gallup's presentation that explains how and why the Q12 questions are used.
- Engagement action steps: How to create an action plan around the results of each Q12 question.
- Learn what your colleagues are doing
Archive: 2011 EES