2013 Benefits Confirmation Statements Mailed! (January 2013)
Confirmation statements for 2013 benefits have been mailed to all employees who enrolled online during annual enrollment. If you determine after receiving your confirmation that your enrollment is not correct, please follow the procedure as outlined below:
• Email the university Benefits Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12/31/12 with the correction.
• Enter "2013 Annual Enrollment Correction" in the subject line.
• You will receive a return email acknowledging receipt of your request.
• A corrected confirmation statement will be mailed to you in January.
Voluntary benefit enrollments are confirmed according to the coverage elected:
• Critical Illness Insurance - MetLife will send a welcome letter and certificate of coverage.
• Accident Insurance - Colonial Life will send a welcome information package.
• Long Term Care - CNA will send a copy of the policy.
• Vision Plan –an email will be sent as detailed below.
2013 Insurance Cards (January 2013)
A new plan year may mean new insurance cards. Click here to check the list and see if you should receive new membership cards for 2013. More...