Retirement Choice 2016
In 2016, Retirement Choice will be different from any other - this year every employee will need to TAKE ACTION to make retirement plan choices for 2016. The annual benefits enrollment period for health and life plans - and the retirement plan - is October 14, 2015 through November 11, 2015. It is important that you log into the new online portal during this time to make your retirement plan elections for 2016.
Retirement Choice: Learn. Plan. Act.
It is now time to make your Retirement Choice decisions for 2016. In mid-October, you received a Retirement Choice Decision Guide by mail, which explained that we are making updates to our 403(b) retirement plan providers and investment options – as well as introducing an online enrollment portal to help make retirement planning easier to manage. It also included step-by-step instructions for making your Retirement Choice elections. You can get additional information at:
- The myChoices tab at benefits.jhu.edu. View the Guide, plus Frequently Asked Questions, a recorded FastFacts presentation and other resources.
- Retirement Fairs on October 22 at the Homewood Campus, Glass Pavilion 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and October 27 at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Zayed Building, Chevy Chase Room #2117 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Learn more about the Retirement Plan changes, the new online portal and speak with our financial vendors.
- Town Halls. The schedule is posted on the Benefits website. If you’re unable to attend, you may view the recorded FastFacts presentation found on the Benefits website.
- Help Desks. Ask questions and get help completing your online enrollment.
- One-on-One Counseling sessions. Get personalized advice at a one-on-one session with your investment provider of choice.
Please call the Johns Hopkins University Retirement Center at TIAA-CREF at 888 200-4074, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET) and Saturday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (ET).
GENERAL PLAN-RELATED QUESTIONS
Please call the Benefits Service Center at 410 516-2000, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. (ET) or email email@example.com.