Staff Milestone Recognition Receptions
Staff members who served the university for 5, 10, or 15 years, with service anniversaries between July 11, 2014 and July 10, 2015, will be invited to attend a milestone recognition reception. Honorees at each event will be presented with their recognition award.
Receptions for staff celebrating service anniversaries of 5, 10, and 15 years include:
- School of Nursing on Wednesday, May 27, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Pinkard Building, Courtyard
- Nitze School of Advanced International Studies on Wednesday, June 10, 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Herter Room, 1740 Massachusetts Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C.
- Staff from Academic & Cultural Centers, Carey Business School, Homewood Student Affairs, Jhpiego, Johns Hopkins University Press, Krieger School of Arts and Sciences, Peabody, School of Education, The Johns Hopkins Club, University Administration, University Libraries and JHU Museums, and Whiting School of Engineering will be recognized at the Homewood reception on Thursday, June 11, 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. in the Glass Pavilion, Levering Hall.
- Bloomberg School of Public Health on Monday, June 15, 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. in the Feinstone Hall.
- School of Medicine on Tuesday, June 23, 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. in the Turner Concourse
For more information, visit http://hopkinsworklife.org/employee_recognition/milestone-recognition/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.