For all that you do, this picnic is for you!
In an effort to acknowledge the dedication and hard work of JHU staff, we’re making some important changes to the annual Johns Hopkins picnic that we’d like you to know about.
- Tickets are free, however there is a limit of 5 tickets per employee for immediate family members. Tickets are required for entry into the picnic.
- The hours of the picnic have expanded and now start at 3:00 pm. We hope the expanded hours will allow more faculty, staff, and their families to enjoy the festivities.
What are the details?
- Event: Johns Hopkins University Staff Appreciation Picnic.
- Date: Friday, June 8, 3:00 - 8:00 pm (Rain or Shine).
- Location: Johns Hopkins @ Eastern (1101 East 33rd Street); shuttle schedules will be extended.
- Fantastic food and assorted beverages, DJ/dance floor, and games and Karaoke.
How do I get tickets?
- Tickets will be available on a first, come first serve basis. Request them early!
- Visit www.hopkinsworklife.org/picnic to find a Ticket Champion closest to your office and request tickets.
- With your JHED ID, you can request up to 5 tickets.
- Visit www.hopkinsworklife.org/picnic.
- Call 443-997-7000.